Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOW!!! Long time, no blog!!

WOW! I have not blogged in over a year because I could not remember my password. How sad is that? Well, as I was trying to join to follow our cousins blog it came back to me. It's insane I tell ya. So much has happened over the last 13 months. I can't even begin to get into all of it. It has been a year of ups & downs, just like it has for everyone else. Laney started 6th grade last month & Lexi is now in 2nd grade. It's hard to believe that my babies are growing up so fast. Todd is still at his job & loves it. I am still at my job. I have also started selling Premier Designs jewelry. It was something that was presented to last year, but I didn't consider it. This year the opportunity presented itself again & I decided to think about it. I prayed about it & prayed about it. I had a feeling that I shouldn't do it, but I pushed it aside. I knew that it was my own insecurities that was telling me not to do it. Instead I waited until I got an answer to my prayers. I finally got the answer and I have never looked back. No, I did not pray for God to tell me that it was the thing to do & then I closed up until I heard that. I prayed for him to show me if it was the right thing, and if not to show me that too. He did show me that it was the right thing. Then a little later I started seeing more of why it was the right thing. Not just from a business perspective, but also from a personal one. I have met so many wonderful women & I LOVE giving away free jewelry to my hostesses. Well, I am going to get off of here now. Please check back as I will be updating more often now that I have remembered my password. :)


No comments: