Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School, 2009

Last week (August 10, 2009) the girls started back to school. Laney is now in the 5th grade & Lexi is now in the 1st grade! I don't know where the time has gone. It doesn't seem like my 'babies' should be this old already. The girls are not at the same school that they were at last year and at first I was very upset about it. But, after going to Open House & talking to Lexi's teacher I feel much, much better about this year. I can't wait to see what this year is going to bring. Here are some pictures of my girls from the first day.

Laney & Lexi getting ready to go in. This is the only picture of Laney smiling.

Laney, Mommy & Lexi. Yes, Mommy is more excited than the girls.

Laney, Daddy & Lexi. Notice Laney is looking less & less happy with each picture.


Laney before going into her classroom. Don't let the face fool you, she was really this upset. I am not sure if it was because she was starting school or because Mommy wouldn't stop taking pictures. I am going with the first one, although it was probably more about the pictures.



Lexi at her desk. She was so excited about starting school.












































No comments: