Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

This past Christmas was our year to be in Indiana for the holiday. We left at 4:30 in the morning to get up there on December 23rd. All was great until we were about an hour from my parents house and got into an ice storm. What should have taken us 40 minutes took over 3 hours to drive. I was so happy to see my parents house when we finally arrived, safely! Christmas was a blast! Everyone had a great day. The highlight of my day was watching the girls open thier gifts. I love to see the excitement on their faces when they open things. Lexi was so funny. She got so excited about everything before she even opened the box. At one point I asked what it was and she said "A box!" I asked what was in it and her response was "I don't know and I don't care, I got a box!" It was great because both girls were so appreciative of everything that they received.

Daddy's princess
Daddy's other princess

Holders for the girls TKD belts


Laney & Lexi before the festivities began



Lexi, giving Jack his toy from Santa Claus. Yes, it is an Auburn toy!




No comments: